So today is the big day! In 11 hours we will be taking off and on our way to Italy! I am so excited and yet so nervous!
So last night, in preparation for this adventure, I spent the night at my wonderful friend Abbie's house! We stayed up late and watched movies and we woke up early this morning because we want to be able to sleep on the plane tonight.
Tonight, we will fly from BWI (Baltimore Washington International) to London Heathrow. We will arrive at 9:15a.m. (their time, it will be aabout 3:30-4a.m. here) we then have another flight at 10:35 to Rome and will arrive there by 2p.m. We have the day to ourselves to explore and a welcome dinner that evening.
Gosh, I am so nervous! But I did this before and I know I can do it again!
I guess that is all for now! I am really excited I can't contain myself! I hope everyone is ready to read about our travels! I will post again once we land in Rome, Italia!
Ciao until tomorrow!
Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment