Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sicily!

Hello from Siracusa, Sicily!!

I know it has been an extremenly long time since I last posted but I have been unable to obtain internet access and we have been moving around so much that I am always exhausted. But this is the first time I have been able to get on a computer since Rome so I am going to give a very breif update.

First off, I want to let everyone know that once I get home I will update this with post from each day that we spent in Italy. They will be detailed and with pictures since I know so many of you are looking forward to that. I just dont have the time nor the access to accomplish that here so I hope everyone will be okay with that. I will also post the link on my facebook page each time I update so you know it is new!

Alright, so anywho, I barley have words to describe the wonders that I have been given the wonderful oppurtunity to see. Again, I promise the day after I get home there will be tons of pictures and very very detailed updates.

I hope everyone is well and looking forward to those. I aplogize for not being able to do it sooner.

Goodnight to all and Ill be back in the States soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment